Would you advise SmartLipo to reduce my neck? (photo)

Hello I am 39 female 5.6 160 my neck. Is getting really fat do you think I should do smart liposuction

Consider Vaser and Smartlipo for your neck fat

+1
I like a combination of Vaser and Smartlipo for necks like yours. The Vaser helps me get more fat out and the Smartlipo helps tighten the skin. It can be done comfortably with local anesthesia with out much down time.

Web reference: http://www.dkhoffmanmd.com

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Would you advise SmartLipo to reduce my neck?

+1
Liposuction of that area may be reasonable, but an exam would be helpful to make this determination.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Chin-Liposuction.php

Smart Lipo

+1
Smart lipo works well in the neck. It allows for fat removal and via the heat that it generates, nice skin tightening.

Smartlipo to the neck

+1
You are a candidate for Smartlipo of the neck based on your photograph.  The neck is a very good anatomical area for contouring with minimal downtime, minimal bruising, minimal swelling and minimal discomfort.  Just find an experienced plastic surgeon with board certification.

+1
Based upon ONY one posted photo my answer is very generalized. In that ONLY IN PERSON examinations offer you a better opportunity to receive exact diagnosis and treatment plans. My plan for you is SmartLipo TRIPLEX at 8 to 10 watts blend III, lipo with 2 mm canulae, ThermiTight RF invasive to tighten skin. Fee in my office $4,000

Liposuction of neck

+1
the photo is less than ideal but enough to say it might be a pretty good idea for you. The nice thing about doing it at this point in your life is yes it will look better now but it really will help over the next 10 or more years to keep things from getting out of control.
Paramus Plastic Surgeon