I Am 39 and Have Had 3 C-sections. My Stomach is So Big and Bloated,nobody Know Whats Wrong,its Hard and Hurts a Lot?

Abdomen

You should seek medical help and examination from a plastic surgeon for proper evaluation and treatment

A hard bloated abdomen can have many causes.

It is impossible to make a diagnosis on this brief description. You need to see competent surgeon for full evaluation.

Abdominal Pain/Bloating?

I think your  description is concerning enough that you should be seen by your family practitioner and/or OB/GYN on an urgent basis.

Pain and bloating

It sounds like you need to be evaluated by your family doctor. This may not be a plastic surgery issue. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

My Stomach is So Big and Bloated,nobody Know Whats Wrong

There is not enough info here to begin to comment. Photos would help, and some description of the pain. Excess skin and loose abdominal muscles are things a plastic surgeon might be able to help with. Bloating and pain are separate issues entirely. 

All the best.