I Am 39 and Have Had 3 C-sections. My Stomach is So Big and Bloated,nobody Know Whats Wrong,its Hard and Hurts a Lot?

Abdomen

+1

You should seek medical help and examination from a plastic surgeon for proper evaluation and treatment

A hard bloated abdomen can have many causes.

+1

It is impossible to make a diagnosis on this brief description. You need to see competent surgeon for full evaluation.

Abdominal Pain/Bloating?

+1

I think your  description is concerning enough that you should be seen by your family practitioner and/or OB/GYN on an urgent basis.

Pain and bloating

+1

It sounds like you need to be evaluated by your family doctor. This may not be a plastic surgery issue. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

My Stomach is So Big and Bloated,nobody Know Whats Wrong

+1

There is not enough info here to begin to comment. Photos would help, and some description of the pain. Excess skin and loose abdominal muscles are things a plastic surgeon might be able to help with. Bloating and pain are separate issues entirely. 

All the best.