38B 15CM Deflated Wanting 38D/38DD Range Wants Natural Results Not Lift! 5'4 165 Pics Attached No Now and What I'd Like? (photo)

5'4 164 lost 100+ lbs boobs deflated/weird. Diff consults VERY confused they agree to: Mentro 450-550cc smooth round silicon- disagree on profile! I want natural results- bit of sag, not ton of space between them, movement. Not balloon/super high/hard/far apart/fake. before pics and what I like. Is it possible? what do you suggest regarding CC & profile. Mod+ but worried I will be too flat (no upper boob now) with high profile I am worried I will look fake & feel firm with no cleavage. THANKS

38B 15CM Deflated Wanting 38D/38DD Range Wants Natural Results Not Lift! 5'4 165 Pics Attached No Now and What I'd Like?

+2

You have a more rounded shape chest than your dream posted result photos. So would be very hard to match them. I would suggest an augmentation as a first step to see the result obtained. If happy than great but you mary need lifting as a second operation. 

Breast Surgery After Losing Weight?

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment. Good advice regarding breast surgery would necessitate an in-person consultation. Many patients who have had this amount of weight loss benefit from breast lifting surgery;  it is difficult, based on the photographs to determine whether or not you will be better off undergoing breast lift surgery as well as breast augmentation surgery.

The best (general) online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Breast implant question

+1

Your pictures do not help me much so I think an exam really is needed to determine if a lift is needed. My insticnt tells me a moderate plus silicone should work for you in the 500cc range. Your nipple to fold distance will help determine final implant size and again I think an exam is key especially when significant weight loss has occured. You seem to be on the right track, Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

38B 15CM Deflated Wanting 38D/38DD Range Wants Natural Results Not Lift! 5'4 165

+1

If indeed your breasts are 15 cm wide, and your goal is in the 450-500 cc range, I would recommend moderate profile implants, the diameter of which are closer to 15 cm than are the higher profile implants. As to # of cc to use, I wouldn't guess without an exam, and having you try on implant sizers. 

As to cleavage, your breasts are naturally rather far apart, and that will work against your goal, as the implants should be centered on the nipples and areolas. 

You have enough ptosis (sag) in the breasts that I think you are setting yourself up for an unsatisfying outcome, with the sense of your breast tissue sagging off the implants. The only solution, should that occur, will be a lift. 

More discussions with your surgeon are in order. All the best.