Is it Possible to go From 380cc Unders Saline to 700cc Unders Saline HP?

14 years ago I had BA and was a small B. My PS went with 380cc unders saline. Like most women, I've had kids so they don't look as good. I'm 5'3 and weigh 150lbs. I want to go 700cc HP Saline unders. I am a full C small D but again that's with my current implant. Is it possible to go from 380cc to 700cc??

Revision augmentation and 700 cc implants

+1

Going to a much larger implant like 700 cc may not be a wise idea. The larger the implants, the more likely you can have problems.

Much larger augmentation

+1

This last week I did a reaugmentation from 390 to 800, so it is possible for sure.  There are a lot of considerations however.  How big youframe is, and how large the scar around the implant is (the capsule).  Usually this would require removal of the scar around the implant so that you have enough room for the larger implant.   To know how tall you are and how big your frame is (like having a photo) would be very helpful.  But a good physical exam would be in order.   Good luck, but it should be able to be done.

Dan Mills, MD

Reaugmentation

+1

It would have been helpful to see a photograph to ascertain what about the breasts dissatisfies you.  700 cc is a very large implant and you have to be careful what you wish for.  Theoretically anything is possible but there are increased risks and my concern would be that the breasts would ultimately sag and leave you with a result that will be difficult to correct. 

Robert L. Kraft, MD

OK To Go Frome 380cc To 700cc?

+1

Yes, you can do that but make sure you know what you are getting. For some reason patients seem to think if they just go bigger the breasts will be higher and fuller. Fuller, yes. But they only can go higher if we repeal gravity. Heavier things always go lower.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Remove & replace twice as large?

+1

The answer is yes, but, many plastic surgeons will refuse to do this because the existing capsule does not stretch as easily and it will take longer to settle, soften and shape up. You need a surgeon who has done over 10,000 implants to do this correctly, We have done over 30,000 with a perfect safety record. Total cost at my practice would be $4741 with saline and $5741 with gel.  Dr Foster  

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Going from 380cc to 700cc

+1

Technically, you can have any size you want. However, whether or not that's a good idea is another story. While I never choose implant sizes for my patients, I do encourage them to not go too large.  The bigger you go the more they weigh and the more they will go south.  Implants do not defy gravity.  I recommend speaking with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to go over your goals and expectations.  Best of luck!

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Going larger after breast implants

+1

You will need about 200 cc additional volume to go up noticeably and the 700 cc will certainly fit, though you might be into a DD -cup. We feel that the moderate profile saline performs better than the high profile which is rather round and stiffer with less natural flow. Remember the look is what is important and not the number.

Best of luck, Peter Johnson, MD

Breast Revision Surgery after Pregnancies?

+1

Whether or not you can “go from 380 mL to 700 mL” breast implants will depend on your anatomy/physical examination. Whether or not a breast lifts is also indicated will also depend on your physical examination.

In other words, without physical examination and/or viewing pictures  and knowing your goals it is not  possible to give you precise advice. I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.