Would 375ccs Give Me a Full C?

I have had 4 children all Breastfed. I have lost volume on the upper part of breast Im thinking about doingthe mommy makeover but cant decide on 350,375,400 ccs I dont want to be to top heavy but i do want an improvent more volume I think i like the way a c or small d looks on others with my stats!!

Would 375's give me a full C?

+1

It is a good idea to visit a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person and have them evaluate your needs.  Your height and weight, as well as your build are important factors in determining what size fits you best. Doing the rice test is also a good way for you to help figure out how many CC' s will look right with a shirt on. Best of Luck!