What Will a 375cc Cohesive Gel Implant Bring my Cup Size To?

I am getting 375 Cohesive gel implants in the dual plane position. I am a 34A cup with grade 1-2. I am wishing for a D cup. Will that be enough to bring me to D cup? It is scheduled for next Tuesday, and now it seems it may only give me a C cup.

Proper Implant Selection

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Cup size and volume

+1

Cup size is difficult to predict with any given volume because the manufacturers of bras vary in their definition of a cup.  The best thing to do for you is to try a "baggy test" with water and see if the volume you choose looks good in a loose bra and a tight fitting t-shirt over it.

Breast Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no direct correlation between  the size of breast implants  and the resulting cup size.

In planning your breast augmentation procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  in my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.     I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “D cup” or "fake looking" etc. means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Web reference: http://poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm