Is 375cc to Big for my Body Proportion? Will It Look Natural?

Hi, I have booked my procedure for october this year. I weigh 62kgs, am 1.7m tall. I am quite broad aswell. I have a choice between 350 cc and 375cc, I am really opting for the 375cc. Would this look natural? As I dont want them to look to big? I have researched online and every girl that has a 375 cc differs, some go too big and some a full C small D which i am looking at accomplishing. Please help, Thank you

Implant Volume and Cup Size

+1

If you wear a 32 or 34 bra, then each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  If you wear a 36 or 38 bra, then each 200 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  Unfortunately, you have not given your bra size or your cup size so I cannot predict what size you will be.  Using this information you can predict your breast size.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

How big should my breast implants be?

+1

Thanks for your question.

Choosing implant size is an important decision for you and should be guided by appropriate measurements of your breast base width and chest.  A well trained and board certified plastic surgeon would be my choice for you.

The decision on size is a process between you and your plastic surgeon that may take a couple of meetings or more to define.  You have to be clear on what it is that you want.  For example,  you may desire a more "natural" look or if you may want more of a lift or "perky" result or some combination of the two.  An experienced surgeon will understand what you need and will then be capable of delivering the surgical result that will make you happy.  

Shankar Lakshman, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Implant choices

+1

Implant selection is best done during consolation.  A 25 cc difference in implants should not make a significant difference.

What Size Implant is Correct

+1

The question you ask is the one that all patients ask in one form or another. There is much that enters into the answer. First of all, the difference between 350 and 375cc is just a little less than a shot glass. Whether or not you will look natural with either of these implants will depend on your skin envelope: how loose and in what position on the chest wall. Based on your ht and wt, my guess is that you will look natural, but only an in-person consultation can give you the best idea.

Paul W. Loewenstein, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Is 375cc too big?

+1

Implants are chosen based on the patient's goals and her own dimensions. You surgeon will be able to use this information to best guide you in choosing the right size implant for you. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

What is the best size implant for me?

+1

Most women can have a range of sizes placed and still look natural and be pleased with the results. Your surgeon will typically take measurements to asses the dimensions of the breasts and the thickness of the tissues. Trying on sizing implants gives the patient an idea of how large she will look in clothing. Based on the patient's desires the surgeon can then usually give her an ideas of which size range will work best for her. In my experience most women cannot tell the difference between implant size differences less than 50 cc's so I would tell them to choose the larger or smaller of the sizes they are thinking about based on their particular desires. Use your surgeon as your guide to help you make the best decision. If he's not listening I would urge a second consultation just to make sure you are comfortable with your final decision. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Implant size selection to achieve your goals

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.
This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.
Hope this helps.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+1

You are asking a very commonly asked question to this forum and unfortunately there is no way to provide a precise answer online.

In order to give you accurate advice, much more information is needed.  Most importantly, physical examination will determine your current situation. A full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals will also be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C, small D" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison. 
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.