Should I Get 375cc or 400cc High Profile Implants?

I am getting a breast augmentation in 9 days. I am 5ft 10 and weigh 54 kilos. I have a good shape breast just too small About a 10A. I chose 400cc at my last consultation but now I'm freaking out and thinking I should maybe go 375cc in case they look stupidly big once in. I am quite tall.

Implant Size

+1

The size and shape you desire is always the hardest decision because most patients come in afraid of being too big and then come back wishing they went bigger.  The extended period I spend in the office "sizing" patients pays off in the long run.  The difference between a 400cc implant and a 375cc implant is so small that it is not worth worrying about.  Without a photo it is hard to tell if 400cc is too big but this is a decision only you can make with the help of your plastic surgeon.

"Stupidly big" implants

+1

If you look "stupidly big" at 400, you will look the same at 375cc. For practical reasons, i would say that these imiplants are roughly equivalent. You need to compare to 300 cc to make asignfificant difference

Implant choices

+1

A 25 cc difference in the size of the implants willnot make a big difference in the overall look.  Go with what makes you feel more comfortable.