Is 375 Cc Too Big for my Small Frame?

I had my first consultation today and the Doctor suggested 375 cc. I'm a 34a, 5'2, 117 pds. I asked his opinion on what size would best suit my body. He then said a medium C would probably be best. I want the natural look, under the muscle, saline implants. I'm not looking to get the plastic look, pushed all up in my face (no offense). I simply want a nice full look, so then I'd look and feel like a young lady. Thanks for your input.

Is 375 Cc Too Big for my Small Frame?

+1

It's all relative and a lot depends on the look YOU want; small for one person may be large for another.  In general, it's about 150-210 cc (5-7 ounces) per bra cup size, so a 375 will probably increase you a little more than two cups, based on your frame (impossible to say without an exam but this is the general idea).  If that's what you want, and you have enough tissue (loose skin, etc) then it may give you a C tending toward the fuller side.  If that's not okay, you may want to consider an implant more like 325.  The final decision making needs to be done, of course, in conjunction with your PS.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Web reference: http://www.bodysculpture.com

375 cc too big?

+1

Absolutely not too big. The muscle compresses the implants so they look a half cup size smaller in your body than they do in your bra when trying on sizers. You will probably wish you had gone even larger once they settle and you get used to the new you. Dr Foster

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

375cc Breast Implant on Small Body Frame

+1

Based on your body description, I suspect that 375cc would not be too large. But there are many variables that go into how any breast implant size looks on anyone's body and there is the widely different and very personal interpretation of a good breast size and what constitutes a natural look. It would be a good idea to try on some sizers of different volumes before you make a final selection.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

What size will you be?

+1

Use external sizers in an unpadded bra to get an idea of what you will look like.  It works and is quite accurate in producing the desired result.

Is 375 Cc Breast Implant Too Big for my Small Frame

+1

The best way to find out is to try the sizers or identical sized implants in your doctors surgery, then you will get not only a look but also a feel of how they sit. Try it on with your favourite top or T Shirt which will act as a good point of reference. 

Hope this helps

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Is 375 Cc Too Big for my Small Frame?

+1

The best thing to do to determine size for you is to try on sizers in the office.   That is really the closest thing to determining how the implants will look after surgery.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

Implant size

+1

Choosing the right implants for you is based upon a thorough exam and a review of your desires.  If you have decided on a 375 cc implant you may want to try a baggy test to see if you like the volume.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Despite your excellent description of body type and goals,  it is not possible to give you specific advice without direct examination or at least viewing pictures.   Ultimately, careful communication of your goals, careful measurements (dimensional planning),  careful selection of appropriate breast implants and skillful execution of the procedure will be important steps in achieving your goals.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C” or "plastic look" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Sizing implants

+1

Prior to the surgery, you may try to wear a sample implant the same size as the one recommended.  If you like the look, it may be perfect for you.  Obviously many other factors come into play like chest wall width, skin quality, elasticity.  

Web reference: http://thomassenplasticsurgery.com

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

What size breast augmentation is best?

+1

It is very hard to decide what size breasts would be best because it is SUCH a personal decision.  Most women who have large breasts and have a reduction, or have a small breast and want an augmentation are looking to be in the C range.  I think the reason this is so common is that clothing is made for a C cup bra.  A 34 C is a very different size from a 46 C and dresses take this into consideration so a small dress is made for a 34 range C and a size 14 dress is made for a larger C.  

I think you can get a natural look at any size if it is done right.  For the most natural results, I recommend using silicone implants (they are much softer and don't show rippling like the saline implants have the potential to do) and having them placed under the muscle.

Good luck!  K. Roxanne Grawe, MD Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Web reference: http://www.roxyplasticsurgery.com

Columbus Plastic Surgeon