37 Yr Male, Interested in Mini Face Tuck? (photo)

But the problem is my face – it appears swollen/baggy, especially on the on right side (So much so that people think I had a facial paralysis episode as a kid) and I feel using a mini tuck might help? My questions are: 1) Do you do/would you recommend a mini tuck for my case, and my age/weight? 2) If so, what is the approximate cost and recovery time? 3) Does BCBS PPO cover it? Thank you I will look forward to hearing from you.

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Mini Lifts reports by our community members.

Hopefully this helps!

Mini facelift vs. Ulthera for men - Los Angeles

+1

For men, an excellent choice for a mini lift is Ulthera, which has no incisions or scars and can be performed without downtime. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

37 yo Male and Mini Facelift

+1

I would not recommend a mini facelift to you at this point.  Insurance HMO or PPO will not cover a cosmetic procedure.  Kenneth Hughes, MD HughesPlasticSurgery Los Angeles, CA

Facial assymetry, mini face lift

+1

Options to improve a baggy face include liposuction of the jowls and Botox injections to decrease the size of the masseter cheek muscles.

Please consult in person with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making any treatment decisions.

Prices range from $200 for botox to $2000 for facial /neck liposuction.

Cheers

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

37 Yr Male, Interested in Mini Face Tuck?

+1

It's unlikely that insurance will cover any aspect of aesthetic surgery of the face excluding a documented facial paralysis.  From the photo, the face is quite full (excess fat) with flat cheeks, excess skin (jowls poorly visible in dark photo) with what appears a s a weak chin.  

These issues can be addressed following the proper aesthetics of facial beauty using Cheek Implants to create a more angular face,  Chin Augmentation with a Chin Implant for a stronger chin and lower face.  This could be combined with micro-liposuction of the face and neck to reduce excess fat along with  SMAS tightening and removal of excess skin using a minimal incision facelift like our "Palmer Celebrity Facelift".  Hope this helps.

Facial asymmetry

+1

You may have some facial asymmetry. It does need to be fully evaluated to see where and what is causing the asymmetry, then you can have a plan of correction.

See a good Board Certified Plastic surgeon (American Board Of Plastic Surgery). Computer imaging can help