I Am 36yr Old Male and Have Big Nipples That Change in Size (Esp when Aroused) Can I Reduce Them?

Nipple reduction

+1

This is a simple procedure that can be done under local anesthesia.  Seek a board certified pastic surgeon for advice.

Maui Plastic Surgeon

Nipple and Areola Enlargement are all part of the Gynecomastia Spectrum....

+1

Male nipple, areola, or breast mound enlargement can occur in isolation or any combination. These findings in a man are all part of the gynecomastia condition.  Surgery by way of nipple, areola, and breast tissue reduction with/without liposuction and fat flaps are very effective methods of management.  The optimal technique will depend on your specific findings.  Seek the opinion of a certified plastic surgeon.  

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon