36DDD, 480g Removed. What Sill my Estimated Size Be?

I am currently a 36DDD and the insurance company is recommending to remove 450-480g of fat. What cup size will that put me at and it that too much. I am comfortable at a D cup.

Breast Reduction from DDD to D

+1

Pictures in you case would be helpful but I am going to make an assumption that you are very large based on your stated bra size.  450-480 grams of breast tissue removal in your case is minimal and would not make a significant difference. 

Dr. ES

Breast Size after Breast Reduction?

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

There is no direct correlation between the amount of tissue removed and the ultimate cup size that a patient will wear after breast reduction surgery.
Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "proportionate” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.