Currently 36DDD to 38DD Depending on Bras: What Size will I Be After Having 300cc Removed?

I had implants a few years ago (behind muscle and 300 cc) I am wanting to have them removed. What size will I be if I am currently a 36DDD - 38DD (depending on bras)????

Implant Removal and cup size

+1

Occasionally, I see patients who just want the implants removed because they don't want the implants "to be a part of them" anymore.  Make sure you think about this and that this is the right thing for you.  No one can tell you your exact cup size after implant removal. We can estimate things but it depends on so many factors. Make sure you have a discussion with your plastic surgeon to make sure this is the right thing for you.

Breast implant sizing

+1

Typically, it is about 200 to 250 cc per cup size in an average sized women. You may drop down by one cup size by removing 300cc.

Michael A. Epstein, MD