Would Like a Breast Lift and Implants to Increase from DD to DDD, how Many CCs?

Im 25 yo female who had breastfed for one year. I weight 135 pounds and 5'3 height and very healthy. I had laser lipo and looking to get mommy make over one by one. I want to know what size cc you recomend and the possible complications if I need a big implant. My breasts are droopy but they are DD. I just want to get them to a perky 36DDD. And to be able to wear a tshirt without a bra or a bikini. Coz now is impossible to find them. My breasts are too soft. Thanks for your advice.

Breast Lifting and Breast Implants?

+4

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination.

Whether a breast augmentation  and breast lift can be done safely in one operation will depend on your physical examination and your goals. This is not a question agreed-upon by all plastic surgeons. There are good plastic surgeons who will insist on doing the procedures separately and there are good plastic surgeons who can produce excellent outcomes in a single stage.

The combination breast augmentation / mastopexy surgery differs from breast augmentation surgery alone in that it carries increased risk compared to either breast augmentation or mastopexy surgery performed separately. Furthermore, the potential need for revisionary surgery is increase with breast augmentation / mastopexy surgery done at the same time.

In my opinion, the decision  to do the operation in a single or two  staged fashion becomes a judgment call made by a surgeon after direct examination of the patient.  For me, if I see a patient who needs a great degree of lifting, who has lost a lot of skin elasticity, or  whose goal is a very large augmentation then I think it is best to do the procedures in 2 stages (in order to avoid serious complications). However, doing the procedure one stage does increase the risks of complications in general and the potential need for further surgery. This increased risk must be weighed against the practical benefits of a single stage procedure (which most patients would prefer).

Conversely, if I see a patient who requires minimal to moderate lifting along with a small to moderate size augmentation (and has good skin quality), then doing the procedure one stage is much safer. Nevertheless, the potential risks  are greater with a 1 stage  procedure and the patient does have a higher  likelihood of needing revisionary surgery.

Also, be careful about communicating your goals with specific cup size references.  You may find this to be inaccurate and again a source of dissatisfaction postoperatively. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Implants to go from DD to DDD

+2

Without a physical exam, there is no way to even give a suggestion of the best option. However, from the information given, you may want to consider a breast lift instead of implants. It would be best to discuss with a Board Certified plastic surgeon.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation together with breast lift

+2

You are beginning to go down a path that will give you future problems. Drooping of the breasts is due to stretching of the supporting ligaments and then the surrounding skin. The only means we have available to us surgically is to remove the extra skin. This is not a perfect operation because if the breasts with or without an implant are large they will droop again with time. A double D is large and you want to go even larger with an accompanying lift. As you should be able to tell by now that is not a good idea as you then create a situation even more favorable towards drooping.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Considering implants after child birth and sagging

+2

You are asking for advice, and so I will give it.

You do not give enough information to get you a meaningful answer.

If you need a lift, you will need a lift, and just trying to put a large implant in to correct that won't work.  It will lead to more sagging.  After surgery, especially with a large implant, if you go without support, you are more likely to sag again, so consider that as well.

Choosing an implant that is correct for you can only done in person.

Best to go see an experienced plastic surgeon, and get meaningful advice to use in planning your surgery.

sek

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Breast lift with implants

+1

To select the appropriate implant that fits your body, you will have to see a Board-certified plastic surgeon to be measured and sized. You will also need to discuss the location of incisions for the lift.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Breast lift and one cup larger

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say what would be best for you.  If the breasts are sagging, it sounds like you need some sort of breast lift.  If you want more volume you will need an implant.

Breast lift and implants

+1

As you are already a DD you have plenty of breast tissue to work with. While it is not possible to make specific recommendations I would urge you to consider having a mastopexy (breast lift) alone and avoid the expense of implants. An implant will add more weight to the breasts and increase the tendency for sagging,

Ann F. Reilley, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Pictures are helpful

+1

It is very difficult to say without seeing how your breast look.  It may only require a breast implant but possible a breast lift as well.  The key word,to me, in your statement was perky,  without a bra.  Also when you say soft, you may have loose skin.  I would advise to send a photo.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Improving the position ans size of "droopy" breasts

+1

Without a photograph it is impossible to give you specifics regarding your situation, but something to keep in mind is that the larger your breasts/implants, the more weight and the higher the likelihood you will begin to droop again soon after your procedure. Every woman is different regarding their specific needs, but in general, you would be better with a smaller  sized implant and reduction in your breast volume to help limit the weight and pressure on your skin. See a board certified surgeon in your area for a more complete opinion.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD