Im a 36c and the Dr Recommend 425cc HP Saline. I Want to Be a Small D. Please Help

i dont want to have a breast fold, i dont want them to high,i want a natural look, and i dont want my implants to point out. the Dr recommended 425CC HP saline. that size seems too big. i dont want to be a DD. i want a full C or a small D. natural full look. please help.

Implant Selection Process

+1

The larger the implant, the higher the risk of complications.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Hello

+1

Without a picture it’s hard to say whether you’re going to big. In our practice we say that 225 cc is equal to one cup size. If you’re a C cup already and you want to be a full C to possible D cup I would recommend between 300cc 400cc. Your body structure has everything to do with how that size would look on you. How much do you weight? How tall are you? A lot of different factor go into deciding breast size and what natural means.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS