36c with 425cc - What Size Will I Be?

i'm 5'5 and weight 135 i have curves..is this size to big for me. the doctor is putting 425cc HP.what size will i be. i only want to be a full C or a 32D

What size will I be after breast augmentation? Selecting the right implant size.

+2

Selecting the right implant size for breast augmentation is difficult for patients. In general a cup size is between 150-200 cc. The best way to determine the right implant size is to be measured by a plastic surgeon to determine the implants that will fit best, try the implants on, and to use a 3D imaging system so that you can visualize the implants in your body before having the procedure. In your case, if you are a cup size C and you add a 425cc high profile implant you will be a very large D or a DD. The number in the bra size indicates the measurement of your torso. This number does not decrease after augmentation, sometimes it might increase. 

Web reference: http://www.elpasoplasticsurgery.com/pages/dr-agullo

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

You will be much larger than a D

+1

If I understand you correctly you are a 36 C now.  If you have 425 cc HP implants you will be at least a DD.   This sounds larger than you wanted to be.   Get another opinion from a board certified Plastic Surgeon and member of ASAPS.    Good Luck             Dr Grant Stevens   

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com

36c with 425cc

+1

Sounds like a good size but you did not post a photo or give enough info. So the guess is 425 cc HP/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.