365cc under muscle high profile anatomical silimed. 3 weeks post op. Low nipples and terrible nipple sensation. (photo)

My nipples look very low after silimed implants. I am aware Silimed don't drop. Will this change? Also my right breast is very pain and feels mis-shapen. I have no nipple sensation whatsoever. Will this change?

BBA

+1
Your sensation can take a year to improve (although it can be permanent in rare cases).  As for the aesthetic of your breasts - you're very early post-op.  Your breasts will change for around 6 months still.  You should discuss your concerns with your PS.

Breast Augmentation 3 weeks post

+1

To raise the areolas that would be done with a lift, which is a different procedure you can do later on down the road. I would wait at least 3 months for the implants to settle before judging the final out come of your surgery.

Michael A. Fiorillo, MD

Breast augmentation and nipple sensation

+1

I would allow 2-3 months to transpire as this will allow the swelling to resolve and allow the nerves to settle.  Massage may help as well.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

+1

You need in person second opinions. Personally I would not have used anatomic implants. You are also higher riding position of the implants, you might have needed a lifting???

Breast Enhancement

+1
No implant can lift a breast the implant just adds volume if you want your nipples higher that is a different surgery with different scars. Nipple sensation can take up to 6 months to return

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC