365cc under muscle high profile anatomical silimed. 3 weeks post op. Low nipples and terrible nipple sensation. (photo)

My nipples look very low after silimed implants. I am aware Silimed don't drop. Will this change? Also my right breast is very pain and feels mis-shapen. I have no nipple sensation whatsoever. Will this change?

BBA

Your sensation can take a year to improve (although it can be permanent in rare cases).  As for the aesthetic of your breasts - you're very early post-op.  Your breasts will change for around 6 months still.  You should discuss your concerns with your PS.