Pain during breast implant recovery

I Had 360cc Implants 3 Weeks Ago Im Having Pain in Left Breast and a Lot of Pressure.  my ribs also hurt i went under the muscle but can feel the implant on the side of my arm pitts

Sudden changes in the breast could herald a capsular contracture, hematoma or even seroma

+1

Sudden changes in the breast could herald a capsular contracture, hematoma or even seroma. You should contact your surgeon to be evaluated.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

3 weeks post breast augmentation

+1

It is fairly common to have some discomfort 3 weeks after surgery. This usually gets better with time as the body accomodates to the implant.  If you have concerns, contact your doctor.