What Does a 360 Facelift Cost?

360 Facelift

+4

Does this term mean that the surgeon rejuvenates all facial structures or spins around on his chair while he operates? Who ever describes surgery this way could best give a price quote. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

How much does a 360 degree facelift cost?

+2

I'm not certain what a 360 degree facelift exactly entails. I'm assuming it is a comprehensive procedure that addresses the brow, eyelids, mid face, lower face, and neck. Depending on the level of surgeon experience and you location, the procedure could range anywhere from $15-$30 thousand dollars.

360 Facelift is a Trademarked Procedure

+2

Dr Brent Moelleken trademarked and markets this facial procedure.  It involves different components, and may or may not include laser. His site says it involves upper blepharoplasty, brow muscle reduction, fat transfers, upper lip skin lift, necklift, and facelift.  Dr. Brent Moelleken would give you a specific price for this, or you can check with your surgeon about the price of these procedures when combined.

Marin Plastic Surgeon

360 Facelift Costs

+2

I can only assume that what you mean by a '360 Facelift' is a more complete set of facial rejuvenation procedures. This would likely mean a lower facelift, an upper brow lift and blepharoplasties or eyelid lifts in between. Other procedures may also include laser resurfacing, cheek lifts, lip augmentation and fat injections. Because of the diversity of needs amongst patients and shifting costs between differing geographies, fee ranges may be $15,000 to $25,000.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

What Does a 360 Facelift Cost?

+2

I assume by this you mean brow lift, facelift, possibly upper and lower lid blepharoplasty.  Sometimes fat grafting is used as well.  This various from surgeon to surgeon and city to city.  Realself can give you approx ranges in your city.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Be wary of clever names for facelifts

+2

Because a facelift is a 3-dimensional operation that lifts and reshapes the face, it needs to be customized to each individual in order for results to appear natural. There is a wide variety of techniques that plastic surgeons can use. Packaging a specific approach with a clever name is a common marketing strategy but little more. Your best advice would be to see a couple of board certified plastic surgeons, explain your goals and expectations, and let them make a recommendation based on an in-person evaluation.

COST OF 360 FACELIFT

+1

Not sure what is meant by a 360 facelift.  I assume it involves a multi-procedure approach such as facelift, fat transfer, laser resurfacing, browlift, and/or eyelid surgery.  Prices vary be surgeon and region of the country, ranging from $10,000 to $35,000.

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Does a 360 Facelift Cost?

+1

Thank you for your question. This can vary from 1k to 20K depending on what is done, and other aspects of the face such as the eyes, or brow, length of neck incision. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

What Does a 360 Facelift Cost?

+1

I would have a consultation to determine what you may need and then get a quote.  Most facial procedures are tailored to the individual's anatomy.  There will be things that you may need or want, and there will be things that you may not need or want.                                                                                                                             Kenneth Hughes, MD                                 Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Face-and-Neck-Lift.php

360 facelift

+1

My first but I am sure not my last new name for a facelift. Beware of clever marketing names for a procedure which has remained basically unchanged for almost 100 years.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.