Is 360 ccs enough to get me a full C? Will I gain size after i drop and fluff?

Hi, I am 5'5 and wiegh 135 lbs. I am 3 weeks post op with 370ccs of silicone unders. I started pre op as a 34 a and I was hoping to be closure to a full c but it looks like im a full b/ small c. I was measured at a 34 b when i got bra fitted and was so sad because I was really hoping for larger breast. Can I expect them to gain in size with dropping and fluffing? If so how much of and increase?

B or C-cup

You are definitely a C-cup rather than a B-cup based on your appearance and the size of your implant.  Bra manufacturers vary greatly, so maybe try another company. Good luck.