Thin, Wrinkled Face After Accent Laser

After having 3 sessions with the 360 Alma Accent Laser on my face, I look 10 years older. I used to have sagging skin, but not many wrinkles. Now, I have a lot of fine wrinkles and my face looks thin and wrinkled. What kind of wrinkle treatment can fix this?

Accent XL More Wrinkles Now Than Before the Treatment

+2

Hi Wrinkles,

First we need to clarify which laser or lasers were used. Alma has a program that is referred to as laser 360. It incorporates a combination use of many modalities, not only the Accent XL.

This is not an easy question to answer without more information. There are many possibilities ranging from user knowledge, and initial assessment of your skin's needs. To proper understanding of healing time and the time it takes for the body to repair itself by producing new collagen.

It would be useful to see before and after photos, as well as an evaluation of the current problem.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P