Will 350cc's Transferred in my Butt Give Me a Nice Round Booty or Will It Shrink and Not Make a Difference? (photo)

i want hips and butt 135lbs 5'5

Brazilian Butt Lift is possible even in thin people

+2

You are certainly thin, but you would be surprised by how much fat an experienced expert BBL surgeon can obtain from you. From your photos, it is not unreasonable to expect about 4 liters of fat removal and about 900-1100cc placed back in on each side. 350cc will do very little - especially considering that you will lose about 20% (or more depending on the surgeon) of that. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and does at least 6 per week. You may have to travel to another state to find the best doctor. Take a look at the link to see some results you should expect in people of all sizes.

Will 350cc's Transferred in my Butt Give Me a Nice Round Booty or Will It Shrink and Not Make a Difference?

+2

350 cc will probably make very little difference in the long term.  From your photos, I could likely transfer 1000 cc per buttock or so, and this would produce an excellent long term result.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA