I Have 350cc Saline Implants and Want to Take Them Out!!!! Will I Have Breast Deformity?

About ten months ago I had 350cc moderate smooth saline mentor implants inserted sub-muscularly.I am unhappy with the outcome; they are much larger than I ever wanted and cause me pain.I healed well with little evidence of surgery, just a small dent under my right breast (visible when flexed). Before surgery I was an A cup... Will my breasts be loose or saggy with deformaties or will my breasts "bounce back", so to speak, after removal?

There will be changes after breast implant removal

+2

You will certainly look smaller after the removal of your breast implants, but I would not expect them to be "deformed".  You may have had some changes in the breast tissue and the skin has been stretched by the size and weight of the implants.  So, after implant removal you may see changes you are not happy with.  On the other hand, I have seen many patients who were quite happy after the removal or downsizing of their implants.  I would recommend for most patients that they simply remove the implants and let their breast tissue and skin heal for 6-12 months before doing anything else.  Your doctor can give you the best advice, however.

Implant explantation

+1

Removing fairly large breast implants in a person with very little breast tissue may cause the resulting tissue to sag quite a bit, but everyones body responds differntly.

Breast implant removal (explantation) and breast appearance

+1

A 350 cc implant is a considerable implant and while you will see that your breasts will :boucne back probably better than you think, it is likely that you will be left with a loss of upper breast fullness. Any defect could possibly be treated with fat grafting but Iwould wait at least a year prior to undergoring this.

Breast Implant Explantation

+1

Explantation need also removal of capsle.

Expalntation can result in breast deformity and deflation of the breast.

You need to be 1005 sure you want the explantation.

Every time you undergo surgery you have the potential for complications, and risks. See a Board Certified PS and discuss your concerns and options. Risks, complications, Cost

Removing Breast Implants may result in Breast Sagging

+1

Breast Implants are associated with some loss of breast tissue and with stretching of the breast skin envelope. Removal of long-standing implants after such changes have come about will cause a deflation with loss of breast volume and noticeable breast sagging. In the most advanced cases, the appearance has been described as a "rock in a sock" look.