I'm 165cm and 54kgs. Will 350cc HP round be too big for Breast Augmentation? (photo)

Struggling to commit to a size. I have breastfed 3 children and want nice full d/dd breasts. Everyone says go that bit bigger, I liked the 330cc but the difference is so minimal. Just want it to be right. Also having dual plane, is textured better or smooth? I think I prefer smooth as I don't have a lot of breast tissue and worried about rippling. Surgeon said textured will prevent them dropping out.. Help surgery is 2 weeks away!

I'm 165cm and 54kgs. Will 350cc HP round be too big for Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Base on your photograph, you are starting at a great place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.     Ultimately, careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be an important part of the preoperative and intraoperative planning process. Breast lifting will not be necessary.       Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your   desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" or "too big" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of  in bra sizers and computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.  I find that the use of temporary  intraoperative sizers ( with the patient in the upright position)  allows for accurate selection of breast implant size/profile to achieve patient's goals as precisely as possible.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Breast implant size

+1
  • You are of average height and slim,
  • If your goal is a full D or larger, you definitely want the 350.
  • Cup sizes are not scientific and vary with chest size - a 32D is smaller than a 34D.
  • A 350 cc implant usually gives a full C/small D size to a woman with a medium 34B cup breast.
  • If in doubt, return to your surgeon to be remeasured, re-sized and discuss your options.
  • Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD