I'm 165cm and 54kgs. Will 350cc HP round be too big for Breast Augmentation? (photo)
Doctor Answers 3
In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements/characteristics. I use these measurements to help me during the sizing process to guide you to a safe result for your chest wall and just as important, one that meets your end desires.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor. The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant. It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you during the sizing process.
In addition, review of photos and use of rice bags can be very helpful to the patient and surgeon in achieving a safe and happy result. Close intereaction and involvement from your surgeon during this process can help alleviate the anxiety and fears of choosing the right size.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Breast implant size
- You are of average height and slim,
- If your goal is a full D or larger, you definitely want the 350.
- Cup sizes are not scientific and vary with chest size - a 32D is smaller than a 34D.
- A 350 cc implant usually gives a full C/small D size to a woman with a medium 34B cup breast.
- If in doubt, return to your surgeon to be remeasured, re-sized and discuss your options.
- Best wishes.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.