Will 350cc Expander Be Small on Me Im 5.7 200 Lb

I am medium built and my doctor chose to go with 350cc low profile expanders will these be really small on me now i am a small b cup hoping to come out a Big c cup i told this to my ps and this is what he said would get me there but i have been reading online and from what i have read this is not so and i am do for Surgery this Wednesday which is three days away

Expander should work

+2

The 350CC expander can be expanded considerably more than the 350CC listed. The issue is that it becomes more firm and potentially uncomfortable. The expander is usually chosen based on measurements taken during your exam. I usually use the tall height expander to preserve the upper pole and so the diameter is less per volume. If you have seen pictures of the reconstructions your PS has done and you like them, then you should do fine. Best of Luck!

Expanders?

+2

Expanders are used for breast reconstruction to expand or stretch out the skin flaps so that they can accommodate an implant.  To assess the volume of an implant ( if that is what you meant) you would need to go for an exam.

Expanders or Implants

+2

Expanders are typically used in breast reconstruction so I am going to assume you meant implants. For your frame, it is my opinion that 350cc implants will be somewhat too conservative although without pictures it is impossible to be sure. It is also my opinion that low profile implants don't have enough projection to make most patients happy. You may want to postpone surgery and get a second or third opinion from experienced breast surgeons. Good luck!

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon