350cc or 375cc?

I'm petite very slim 5'1, barely fit 32a. Want to achieve full c. I'm getting hp round silicone unders want to look natural. Don't know what size would be best out of 350 or 375. Op on 12th March 2014 please help! !!

Size question?

+1
I would recommend going with the larger implant.  The size difference is about a table spoon and the most common regret after surgery is wishing you had gone a bit larger.  Good luck!

350 or 375

+1
The difference is about 5 teaspoons. Were your surgeon to use one of each, it is likely that you couldn't tell which is which. Cup sizes have no uniform definitions, so that is not particularly helpful as a target. A C cup on a 32 band might well be a B cup on a 34 band. 

Best advice is for you to have another discussion with your surgeon before the morning of surgery.

350cc or 375cc for Breast Augmentation?

+1

Keep in mind that the difference of 25 cc of breast implant volume may not even be noticeable clinically. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as   “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help. 

350 cc breast implants for petite woman C cup

+1
Thank you for your question.  Cup size is difficult to predict because different manufacturer's and retailers label cup size differently.  A C cup and one store can be labeled AD cup and another retailers such as Victoria secret.

That said in a petite 5 foot 1 inch female I personally rarely go larger than 350 cc which should give you a nice full breasts.  Please consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in breast surgery and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Size

+1
The difference between 350 cc and 375 cc is less than one ounce. The difference to you will not be noticeable.
If you have an experienced surgeon, certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, let him/her make the choice for you when he/she sees how much space you have in the pocket they develop for you. Overstretching to make a particular sized implant fit is a mistake. It will affect the healing and recovery, not to mention potentially cause future tissue thinning and hernias issues.

John Strausser, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Go with bigger

+1
It will be practically impossible to differentiate the two since 25 cc is a very minimal difference but because most women wish they had gone bigger I think you should choose 375 cc to avoid thinking you should have later. It's very rare for patients to wish they had gone smaller. It becomes something of a game of psychology when debating two implant sizes.

Robert S. Backstein, MD

350 vs 375

+1
There will be no visible difference between these two implants. They are almost identical in size. For instance, if you are using Mentor implants, both have 4.8 cm of projection. There is a 3 millimeter difference in base width, 11.7cm vs 12cm. I would highly doubt that you will be able to see 3mm of difference.

Lee E. Corbett, MD