Exchanging 350cc for 420cc

I Currently Have a 350 over the Muscle and Would Like to Go Bigger Would 420 Under Be Ok?

Breast implant sizing

+1

It is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastrevision.htm

Implant exchange

+1

Implant exchange of 70 cc's is not really a big change to warrant another surgery unless you notice an asymmetry and are exchanging one implant.    Good luck.

Implant size is an individual choice

+1

Without seeing you personally no one can give you a definite answer to your question. A change of 70 cc is not large, but the bigger the implants the more likely it is that you will have problems such as rippling and sagging. Under the muscle is often better.