Natural, Perky Implants for 35 Year Old, 129lb, 34B?

I'm 35 years old 129lb 34B. what implant size would be good for my frame. I will like a natural look I just want them to be perky.

Implant sizes cannot be recommended without a consultation.

+1

Size is a complex decision that is not only based upon your height, weight and current cup/bra size but ALSO on also on your breast diameter, waist, shoulder, and skin envelope measurements. These can only be assessed in person during a consultation. A good place to start is using my "Find your perfect size" tool listed in the left hand column of my bodysculptor.com home page. Another good place to look is the searchable database section of the physicians' photos on implantinfo.com. Best of luck.

Breast implant size

+1

Without photos or an examination, it is hard to say what would be right for you. Everyone's body anatomy is different and a 125 cc implant in you will look very different in someone else. For this reason, it's best to consult with several surgeons and make a decision that both you and your surgeon are comfortable with.

Deason Dunagan, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Perky implants

+1

Choosing the right implant to get the results that you are looking for will depend on a number of factors.  You do not state what size you would like to be, only that you want to look natural for your frame.  I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon so that you can be examined and you can discuss what you are looking for.  Your options can then be reviewed, and the pro's and con's of saline and silicone can be discussed with you.  Good Luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Choosing implants

+1

Choosing the right implant for you is something that is done during a lengthy discussion in the office after a thorough examination.

Choosing implant size for breast augmentation

+1

There are many factors that may affect the choice of breast implants and determine the final outcome after surgery. Implant size, shape, amount of projection, subglandular v. subpectoral location, amount of breast tissue and skin laxity all play a role. Choose an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your wishes and expectations with the surgeon prior to surgery.

Olivia Hutchinson, MD

Best Way to Pick the Size of YOUR Breast Implants

+1

Regarding: "Natural, perky implants for 35 year old, 129lb, 34B?  I'm 35 years old 129lb 34B. what implant size would be good for my frame. I will like a natural look I just want them to be perky."

There is NO such thing as a "full C" or a "full D" breast implant. Bra cups are notoriously inconsistent/inaccurate and vary from one manufacturer to another. So, as a starting point,  unless a C cup, for example, was consistent by law, across all bras, we cannot even enter the discussion of how much volume does a C cup always contain.

Since ALL breast implants ripple and create shell ridges when held sideways (OR when saline implant are over inflated), to get a natural/attractive appearance these folds MUST be covered by piling as much of your tissue on top of the implants to hide these ripples. This means YOUR breast tissue must cover the implant and whenever possible we put implants under the muscle to get even more coverage.

Picking an implant whose dimensions are wider than those of the overlying breast means the sides of the implant would be under the breast skin fully displaying the ridges. We have all seen the characteristic ridges in a young women with large implants under the gland when she leans forward with little breast support).

To further complicate matters, women's chest cages are not the same. Although the vast majority are inclined sideways, in some this pigeon chest appearance affords only a small flat surface for implants to sit before they slide sideways off this high point resulting in side breasts, especially when lying in an easy chair.

Finally, picking large implants here would assure you of constant "war" between your breasts and your forward moving arms; you will constantly bump them.

The BEST implant can only be picked in person by measuring your available breast tissue coverage, assessing the skin's laxity and the slope of the chest cage. There is NO one size fits all solution.

That is why if you want the BEST looking breasts you MUST pick an understanding, artistic Plastic surgeon. Start by checking my colleagues with The American Society of Plastic Surgeons - plasticsurgery.org .

Sr. Peter Aldea

Please send pictures

+1

The best implant will vary from patient to patient based on the tissue laxity,chest width, breast base,nipple positioned shape ,nipple to clavicle distance , hip to chest ratio and surgeons artistic talent. Men or women plastic surgeon will do great augmentation if they are talented .

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Determing Breast Implant size

+1

We women are incredibly aware of our breast appearance -- maybe even more than men are. Breasts are sexual and sensual, a big part of what makes us women, and they can dictate our sense of attractiveness and desirability (for better or worse). Many women embrace this procedure because it carries little risk of complication and because an implant can be inserted through a tiny incision and is a quick, nearly scarless operation. There are various factors regarding how you want your breasts to look and feel, but if you and your doctor have a good, open line of communication, you shouldn’t need to go back and forth on your decision.

Breast augmentation surgery is routinely performed in a surgeon’s office. You will be given a local anesthetic and twilight sedation during the length of the surgery, which is typically one to two hours. You will feel relaxed but not too groggy during recovery. When you wake up, you’ll probably feel as if your breasts are pushed up to your chin. Part of this is imaginary, but as to the part that is real, don’t panic, the swelling will usually go down in about two weeks. It is also possible that you will have some pain postoperatively, but this should get better within a few days.

In short, you must know -- realistically -- what you are starting with, as well as what you want to look like when surgery is done. Do you want a natural appearance or a round, perky look? These are some of the factors I weigh with my patients when evaluating what type of procedure to do.

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD

Breast implants and size

+1

It's hard to know what size or profile implant will get you the look you want without an examination, but in general it's important to sit down with your surgeon and go over your goals in detail. Each of us has a method of sizing patients for implants, and some of the key points include measuring your breast width, chest width, skin quality and amount of breast tissue present.  Silicone implants I think in most cases will give a more natural look and feel than saline, but you can get great results from either type of implant.  Finally, your surgeon will discuss the profile of the implant (low, moderate or high) and he can give you the details as to what that means and which option will work best for you.

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

Implant sizing

+1

The measurement of your breast as well as elasticity of your skin is going to determine the appropriate sized implant for you. Once the measurements are taken a series of implants will be available to you with differing projections: low, moderate and high. The volume and upper pole fullness of the breast will increase as you move through the profiles.

Your plastic surgeon will be able to demonstrate this for you and you can determine the aesthetic you are interested in achieving.

Good luck

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon