Age 35, 5ft, 95LBS. Can I Get Smart Lipo On My Abs?

Hi I'm 35 years old and 5 feet tall. I weigh 95 lbs, however even though I'm petite and slim, my abs are fat. Can I get Smart Lipo done to get my abs flat?

Smart Liposuction for Abs

+2

Without a photo it's difficult to say whether or not you're a candidate. Your issue could be fat, skin or muscle. I recommend having a consultation or submitting a front and side view photo of your abdomen to see if you are a surgical candidate. If so, if you'll benefit from Smart Liposuction. 

Smartlipo

+2
sure but there are a few pieces of the puzzle you have left out. a picture would make all the difference in the world. if part of the protruding abdomen is possibly do to muscle stretching after pregnancy no amount of lipo with the laser or without will get it completely flat.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Laser Lipo

+1

As stated by others, some photos and ideally an examination is the only way to truly answer this question. If your problem is just some localized unresponsive fat then smart/slim (laser) lipo is right for you. Given your height and weight you may only have a small area of concern. Small areas may only require oral sedation to keep you comfortable. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Liposuction of abdomen

+1

It is quite possible to debulk the fatty layer of your abdomen with liposuction if you have a significant fattty component. If your muscles are loose becasue of a diastasis, then the liposuction will not flatten your abdomen. An exam in person is essential.

95 pounds

+1

You need to be examined before anyone can make that decision. Is your problem fat or muscle? The latter will not respond to liposuction.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD