3.5 Year Old Knee Scar. What Are My Options After Mederma and Silicone Scar Sheets?

I had a fall and injured my knee. I've tried Mederma and the silicone scar sheets. I am thinking about trying the Rejuveness system on it because I'm going to be using it for stretch marks also. I just want to know what I can do to get it to look as close to normal as possible or even some makeup tips or tricks. Thanks.

+1

If you are seeing no results from Mederma or Silicone sheeting, you may be in need of scar revision surgery, and it’s impossible for me to determine this without seeing you, and obtaining more of a history. 

Jonathan Ross Berman, M.D. , F.A.C.S.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon