I'm a 35 Year Old Female and I'm Very Unhappy with the Line Under my Eyes and Mouth?

I always use moisturizer and sunblock and I look after my skin a lot but I have few fine lines and a couple of very deep lines under my eyes. I have done Botox 10cc on each eye but it hasn't made much improvement. The lines are very close to my eyes. What do I need to do?

Re: Line Under Eyes & Use of Radiesse

+1

If the lines you are seeing are visible when your face is not moving, then Botox wouldn’t be able to do much about getting rid of the lines.

Without seeing pictures, it would be hard for me to give you a specific answer on what to do.

However, you may want to learn about (or consider) Radiesse as a possible option.  You would need to discuss this with your doctor of course. But Radiesse is a versatile filler. The calcium based particles are capable of forming a layer beneath the skin to help smooth out the appearance of lines and wrinkles. They adjust themselves according to where they are injected. 

Also the quality of the results would also depend on the skill of the practitioner.

It may help to see an actual patient example. Here is a video of a patient who had Radiesse used to get rid of wrinkles below her eyes and to lift her cheekbone areas as well.   

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Unhappy with lines around eyes and mouth

+1

There are many lines in certain areas of our face that are difficult to eradicate or minimize. Lines around the mouth and the eyes are some of them, however, we do have many different treatment options such as Botox, Fillers, peels, if you have tried these unsuccessfully i would recommend follow with plastic surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon to evaluate these lines for you.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

+1

At 35 years of age a good option to consider for lines, discolorations etc on the face would be Co2 laser resurfacing.  This would soften the lines you are describing considerably.  We offer the DOT Co2 Laser in our practice.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS