I Am 3.5 Weeks Post Op/BBL. Are the Fat Grafts Pretty Much Secure at This Point? If Not, What Can I Do to Nourish, or Further?

Fat Grafting

+1
At 3.5 weeks your fat grafts should have a new blood supply.  That which does not will continue to be absorbed. At this point there is not much that you can do to nourish it or prevent resorption.  The extent of the take is dependent on how the fat was harvested, handled and injected. Best wishes on your recovery.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

+1

In general, the results at 6 weeks to 3 months usually represent the long term buttock results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Final Result After Brazlian Butt Lift

+1

The fate of the fat grafts (how much volume is retained) in buttock augmentation can not be determined until anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks after surgery. There is nothing you can do to help the fat grafts survive better other than not to try and lose any weight.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD