Have 34DD Implants, Would Like to Go to C Size Implant. What is Best Approach to Remove/replace with a Lift? Benelli, Lollipop?

I am 34 years old, 125 pounds. 2 children

Breast implant downsizing

I'm afraid that without a photo, where your implants are placed (submuscular/subglandular) and your original breast size, it is impossibe to say. You may be an ideal candidate for the Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. This new technique does not require a vertical or inframammary scar.

Please consider resubmitting your question with photos and info.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Removal/Replacement of Breast Implants and Breast Lifting Options?

Unfortunately without examination or viewing photos it is not possible to give you good advice. I think it will be in your best interest to meet with board certified plastic surgeons in your area  to discuss your goals and surgical options.

You may find the attached link helpful (discussing potential risks/complivations associated with breast lifting surgery).

Implant downsizing

Hi, there are several ways to achieve what you are looking for, but without examination it is impossible to say which is best. please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Breast implant revision

Without an exam, it is impossible to tell you what approach would be best for you.  An exam in office is key.

Breast implant revision - going smaller and planning for a good result can be tricky

This is the type of question that really needs a set of photos for a good answer. Consider posting some photos !

Downsizing With Implants

It is impossible to answer your question without more information and photos.  It depends on the degree of ptosis you have as well as the size of your implants and the size of your breasts before augmentation.  Your best bet is to consult a BC plastic surgeon.

John Whitt, MD (retired)