I am a 34A and would like to go back to a DD like I was when I was breastfeeding. Is it possible or will it look funny? (photo)

5'10" , 135 lbs. Was a full C, breast fed at a DDD then it leveled out at a DD for three months. Baby ate my boobs and now I'm an A 6 months after I stopped breast feeding. Not really any sag to them just little and have lost fullness up top. Want to make sure they won't look ridiculous.

Breast augmentation

+1

Your breasts are quite small, and I am not sure that your chest could handle an implant that would get you to the "DD" range. Best to be seen in person.

I am a 34A and would like to go back to a DD like I was when I was breastfeeding. Is it possible or will it look funny?

+1

Even with the posted photo not sure you could attain a D or DD cup. Best to be seen IN PERSON by ONLY boarded PSs in your city/state../

Breast Implant size...

+1
Size is really a personal and individual thing.  Make sure that you consult with a surgeon who specializes in Breast Augmentation.  During your examination he or she can determine if your desires are realistic. 

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Size

+1
Size is an individual choice and I generally have patients put implants in a bra till them come to the size they wish to be. Once they have a volume in mind I can determine after a complete examination whether their choice is safely doable. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon