Had 34A to 34c, 375cc Mentor Mod+, Recently Upgraded to 500cc HP. Will This Make Me a 34D?

5'5, 120lbs, I started as a 34A to 34c, 375cc Mentor Mod+, 4 weeks ago upgraded to 500cc HP since I wanted more fullness & slightly larger. Will this make me a 34D or just a fuller 34C?

Healing and breast size after revision

+1

healing and breast size after revision:

• please see my posts on healing after BA
  • the volume change you describe should provide an increase in at least one cup size
  • bra sizes vary by company

Final breast size

+1

You arenow 125 cc's larger per breast. This could possiblygive you a "D" cup but remember all bra companies are different. I would not focus so much on cup size, but the over all look that you obtaind is more important and its relationship to your overall body habitus.

Outcome of Breast Implant Revision Surgery

+1

Hi there-

There is no doubt in my mind that a significant contributor to the dissatisfaction some patients experience after breast implant surgery is related to (if not caused by) poor communication- specifically the attempt to communicate goals using bra size or implant size.

The best way to achieve your goals is to find a great surgeon, and communicate your goals for appearance. Not bra or implant size- but for appearance. If your surgeon gives you the appearance you wanted, you probably won't care what letter is on your bra or what number is on your implants.

You won't be able to determine bra size until your surgeon releases you to go shopping and be fitted.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Bra Cup Size after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Thank for the question.

Unfortunately, , there is no way of knowing what cup size you will be wearing after the breast augmentation revisionary surgery. You will know this when you go bra shopping and are fitted for a bra. Do not be surprised if the bra cup size differs depending on who makes the bra.

I would suggest that you not base your happiness/satisfaction with the results of surgery based on cup size but on the overall “look” of the breasts,  proportionality concerns etc.