I am a 34 year old black female. I am 168 pounds and I am 5'9?

I would like a buttlift. Is it possible just to get that without the lipo? I would like a small size nothing major. What size would be best, and a roughdraft on pricing. Thanks

+2
Based on your dimensions, I think you could get very pleasing results without implants by going for a Brazilian Butt Lift. Implants have many complications associated with them and most plastic surgeons try to avoid them if possible.

+2

I think that at your height and weight, the right surgeon will be able to give you a great deal of projection and lift without implants. Implants have so many complications that I only perform them on patients who are too thin for the Brazilian buttlift.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Butt lift

+1

Hi. You may be a candidate for a surgical procedure or fat injections. Without photos I cannot make a recommendation. Find a board certified ps who does these procedures to consult wi

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon