Im 34, Got my Ulthera on Face and Eyes and It Includes Neck but During Process,doctor Says I Dont Need It on Neck. is Right?

Im 34, got my Ulthera this week, I paid the price include face and eyes and neck. but during procedure ,doctor says I dont need it on neck cause I have good skin. So I took the advise. My question is he right? and if so, should I get refund on neck portion since I didn't get it done? Will I not have as strong result because I did jaw but not neck since its connect skin there?

Best Ulthera Treatment

+3

Hi Designer,

If you agreed to treatment of your neck before the treatment, then you should have had your neck treated on the day of your Ulthera.  If your Ultherapy treatment did not include your neck, and you paid for it, then you should recieve a refund.  It costs the physician about $1 for each pulse or "line" of Ulthera, the neck usually requires about 200-250 lines.  Your physician is not only saving the $200-$250 in cost, but is keeping the fee that you paid for you neck which can range between $1500 to $2500.  I have found that when patients treat both their face and neck that they do get a better result with more definition of their jaw line and neck.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Ultherapy Treatment

+2

You should get exactly what you paid for.  If you paid for this in advance and he felt it was really not needed then you should recieve a refund.  I am sure he will if you request.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Ultherapy face and neck tightening and lifting sagging skin

+1

Your physician should know best, but only they should answer why they changed the plan last minute. Why didn't they know your skin was good before they scheduled your treament. In my practice the cost for a full face vs. face and neck is different, the latter more expensive, so if I don't do the neck, there is less of a cost.

Ronald Shelton, MD