I Am a 34 C Cup and Would Like to Be Full D Cup ? What Would Be a Estimate for Cc? Silcone

I am 5'3 120 pounds i now wear a 34 c cup and would like to be a full d or very small dd cup i just don't know how many cc to get to achieve my goal?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Would like to be a full D cup size

+1

A good alternative would be to consider adding fat grafting to the breasts to make up the volume that is missing. Please consult a qualified, board certified plastic surgeon for an answer you are comfortable with.

William D. Merkel, MD
Grand Junction Plastic Surgeon

Larged sized breast implants

+1

About every 120-150cc is one cup size. So, depending on what cup size you are now, you can get an approximate size of the implant that you want. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

How to pick breast implants.

+1

How to pick breast implant sizes
Article by George J. Beraka, MD

1)  This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2)  It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3)  Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4)  Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy.  The most common mistake is to go too big.

5)  I recommend that  the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6)  The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7)  Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8)  Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating room inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

You may need to have lift

+1

Your breasts are very uneven and the right breast seems lower. The nipple areolar complex is wide and may become wider after augmentation.The use of implants will give the size,but it will exaggerate the difference . Please consult multiple board certified plastic surgeons and be prepared for lift.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Try different sizes to see which is best for you

+1

I recommend trying on different size implants inside the bra that you like.  Implants vary in size from 210 which is rather small to more than 600 cc's which is rather large.  I suspect that anything from 300 cc's up to 450 cc's would work for you.  That is just a rough guess.  It is best to try on different sizes.

James Tang, MD

Question regarding appropriate size of implant

+1

Thanks for the photos but they are not helpful alone in making a determination as to what size implant would be most suitable to meet your goals. There are many issues to consider in addition to cc's including profile of the implant, saline versus silicone, relation to proportionality, etc. You need to discuss your goals with a reputable board certified plastic surgeon in order to help obtain a desired outcome.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Implant sizing

+1

Achieving your goal is accomplished by clearly communicating your desires to your surgeon. Unfortunately words are very limited when discussing breast volume. Even cup sizes are unreliable as different manufacturers will have different cups sizes.

The ideal implant for any breast is determined by the dimensions of the breast and the amount of breast tissue the individual has. Breast diameter is a critical measurement but there are variable implant projections for each diameter.

I ask my patients to bring in photos of breasts they like but also of breasts they don't like. This helps me understand their goals and allows me to deliver the results they are seeking. I do not predetermine a set volume before surgery. I will use sizers in the operating room to select the implant which creates the look we are trying to achieve.

In looking at your photos the right nipple position is lower than the left which would lead me to discuss a lifting procedure with you. If this is not a concern an augmentation alone is possible. These are issues to discuss with a board certified plastic surgeon to help you make the best decision possible.

I hope this was helpful and good luck. 

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Breast sizing

+1

Clear communication with your surgeon is  very important  in maximizing the chances of achieving your desired breast size.  Demonstrating your goals in front of a full-length mirror is helpful.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is also very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.

I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

What size breast implants

+1

Forget about volume, or cc's.  Implant dimensions are much more important, and the volume follows.  If you want to go up one cup size only, choose moderate profile prostheses with a base width roughly equivalent to your pre-existing breast base width.  For one and one half cup sizes (small DD), choose mid-range profile equal to your base width.  The RITE-SIZE method works consistently.

Steve Laverson, MD