Got 330ccs Want 500- 550cc 5'7. 140 What Cup Will I Be? (photo)

Got 330 cc saline.. Want 500-550 will that be too big for me? 5'7 140

Got 330 wanted 500cc

+1

IT  LOOKS like  right now   is  still  early     for you to evalute the   final   size  ,  is   very  apparent   the implant    is    still  all  the   way   up ,  and     skin  has not   relax  to  allow  the  size  of  implant    show   also  has   not   descend   to   inferior    breast   fold ,  I  do not   Know  is   your   Surgeon  recommended   an elastic   band ,    because   it  seems   your  implants  are  behind   muscle     and  is   a  neccesity    for     best   and  adequate    results   to wear   this   band at  least   for  the   first   3   weeks      after  surgery /

I  do not  have  previous    pictures   to  evaluate     your   breast   tissue   an  predicte an  approximation   of   what  is  going  to be   the  final  results   in  terms  of  size   ,  but  in   general   330   is a  good    size    and    maybe   you end up    with   a  B   full   cup   or  C. i  DO NOT   know   when  was   your  surgery   but    you wil  need  to  wait   at    least    for   3   weeks     to  finally  see  wich   will   be the  results it looks   like    is  very  early now

Implant exchange

+1

It might be possible to upgrade to a larger implants, but an exam in person would be necessary to properly evaluate you.

Bra cup sizes are not standardized

+1

More information and an in person consultation is best, and required for the most accurate answer, however based on my expereince 500-550cc with minimal native breast tissue will be a D to DD (larger at VS as they upsize/run small) in the 34ish bra range. That being said I agree you look tightly stretched now and would have to wait a minimum of 3-6 months for your skin and tissue to relax and look good with your current 330cc saline before considering going larger. And then you need to see if your chest width can accpet the larger/wider implant. All the best.

Evan Feldman, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation means addition

+1

I would agree with the other surgeons that we do not have enough information to answer your question. If you remember that augmentation means addition, then you are adding to whatever cup size you started with.  I also use 150-200cc as a cup equivalent. So if you add a 300cc implant to a current B cup you will go up 1 1/2 to 2 cups.  

In regards to what is too big, that is an excellent conversation to have with your doctor. It really depends on your goals.  Any implant adds weight to the breast and stretches the tissues.  The bigger the implant the more the stretch and the thinner your tissues may become.  As a female plastic surgeon, I have a 290cc implant which makes me a c and is plenty big enough for me, but I try and separately evaluate my patients and help achieve their goals. For that reason, I sometimes put in much larger implants because that is truly the look my patient desires.  Good luck!

Melinda Haws, MD

What cup size will I be?

+1

There is no formula for determining cup size based on added volume, especially since bra manufacturers do not even have standard cup sizes.  Also, you did not include enough information to even hazard a guess as to what the additional volume might make you.  I will give you this, however.  My dad used to tell me that a cup size was about 150-200 cc's.  That was a pretty good general rule of thumb.  Perhaps it will help you.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Got 330ccs Want 500- 550cc 5'7. 140 What Cup Will I Be?

+1

Not enough info to answer this. I don't know what size you are now, and I can't tell whether your breasts are wide enough to tolerate the larger size. The current implants already look like they are stretching your skin abnormally, but this may resolve as the implants drop. 

Your surgeon will be a better resource for this kind of information. All the best.