330cc , 339 cc or 371cc ? I am 5'2" and 108 pounds, have a 28-29" ribcage. I am currently a 34b and a bit saggy. I want cleavage and some projection, but not too much. All I want is to look proportionate to my body. My PS suggested 371 midrange. what implant do you think might best fit what im looking for?
Which Implant Size is Best for Proportions?
Doctor Answers (4)
PHOTO: Which Implant Size is Best for Proportions?
There are miniml differences between these implants and so I would side with your surgeon's recommendations. However, please bew aware that your left areola is larger and lower. The implant placement will not correct this and may make it more noticeable.
Just from the photo it looks like you may need a lift, but to size you up for implants takes a physical exam and discussion of your goals. Everyone carries the volume a bit differently and the bras do not always correlate to the volume.
How to pick breast implants.
How to pick breast implant sizes
Answer by George J. Beraka, MD
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.
2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.
3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.
4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.
5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.
6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.
7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.
8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating roon inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.