I Am 32yrs Old 125 Kgs Wearing Bra Size 44DD Want to Know It is Possible to Do Breast Reduction?

i am 32 yrs old,44DD bra size,1.6m height

Breast Reduction/Lifting Candidate?

+1

Based on your description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. This operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. If you are not at your long-term  “stable way”, it would behoove you to achieve this way prior to surgery.

Your first/best step would be to meet with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.  Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals clearly.

You will need to check with your insurance company directly to see whether your policy covers this operation. They will also be able to tell you whether you will have any direct responsibility/expenses if you choose to undergo this procedure.

The best way to obtain insurance coverage for breast reduction surgery involves some “hoops” to jump through. The more documentation you have (for example, from your primary care doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor etc.) the better when it comes to obtaining insurance “authorization” for the procedure.
This documentation and letter/pictures from your plastic surgeon will help you obtain authorization.

Breast reduction criteria

+1
Your weight may be an issue for the insurance company because the breast size isn't that large in relation to the rest of you. If you have a reduction at this weight on a fee for service basis,you may look pear shaped. Photos would be useful.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Breast reduction

+1

Hi,

thanks for the question. it would help to know more about your health history, medications, smoking history etc... Pics would be helpful as well. 

Given your height and weight, you are on the high BMI scale. Being overweight alone is not a contraindication to surgery, but it does affect your overall health and as you likely already know, leads to cardiac, diabetes, and other health problems. 

You would need to get medical clearance before surgery as well as try to loose some weight first. I think that for many breast reduction patients, the surgery helps with breathing and exercise and you need to make a life long decision to be healthy. 

Best wishes

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon