I Am a 32c Having 355cc Implants. What Size Will I Be?

Breast Implant Size

+1

Without photos or an examination, it is hard to say what would be right for you. Everyone's body anatomy is different and a 125 cc implant in you will look very different in someone else. For this reason, it's best to consult with several surgeons and make a decision that both you and your surgeon are comfortable with.

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Cup Size after Augmentation

+1

It is very difficult to estimate breast cup size without seeing you. There is no standardization of bra cup sizes, and every implant size looks different from person to person, depending on so many individual factors. These include height, weight, amount of tissue, muscle and chest wall development, skin tone, etx. In general, however, 350 cc is generally close to a full C cup, if you are already starting with a C cup you could likely be a D when augmented.

Hayley Brown, MD

VIDEO: BREAST IMPLANT SIZE

+1

Saline vs Silicone? Under vs Over? Moderate vs High Profile? Are you A cup or C cup to begin with? Try the website below just for fun. This should take the average A to an average C but it varies in each case. Try the rice trick or a zip lock bag fil

32c with 355cc implants will increase breast size significantly

+1

Measure 355 cc of dry rice into a knee high stocking. Tie it into a packet and place over your breast in a bra without a formed cup, like a sports bra. This will give you an estimate of what this volume will look like.  I encourage my patients to try this out for a while to get a good sense of how they look and how that volume feels to carry around. Remember that although the dress makers do have a standard form for determinining cup sizes, in fact this varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. A 32 D in a Victoria's Secret bra may be equivalent to a 32 C in an Olga bra. So bra size is not standardized or really important.  What matters is that you are comfortable with the way you will look, both in clothes and without, and with the weight of the implants on your neck, back and shoulders.

Elizabeth Slass Lee, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

32c Having 355cc Implants

+1

My guess without a posted photo is a D cup to DD cup. But without an in person examination very hard to answer. Continue seeking boarded surgeons to advise and good luck. 

How to pick breast implant sizes

+1

How to pick breast implant sizes

Answer by George J. Beraka, MD
1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.

5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating roon inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Implants and final size

+1

AS you probably have seen before in answers to this type of question it is very hard to predict the final volume.  You may bump up a cup size or two.