I was a 32B and just had 425cc silicone implants placed under the muscle. Will I be at least a full C, small D?

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Breast augmentation

+1

Bra manufacturers all have different sizes so it is hard to tell, my guess is you will be a full C depending on the bra manufacturer.  Without photos it makes it hard to guess but I think you would be safe buying full C cup bras.

Good luck and enjoy shopping

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Will 425cc implants give you the look you desire?

+1
This is one of the hardest things to access because all bra manufacturers use different standards to size their cup sizes. This is the primary reason plastic surgeons generally try to get their patients to select sizes based on how proportional the implants look with their body rather than cup size. A "C" cup on a woman who is 5'3" tall may look very proportional while a "C" cup on a woman who is 5'8" tall might look somewhat small. Generally, 250cc's will add one cup size as a rough estimate. I encourage patients not to get too hung up on cup size and select the size of implants based on the look they desire. That said, if you started as a full B cup, you could reasonably expect that with most bras you would be a full C. You'll probably find that with some bras you'll fit nicely into a C, and with others it may be a D cup.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

32B and then 425 cc implants

+1

The best way to tell what size bra you would wear is to try one one and see. Implant volumes do not always correlate with cup size.

+1

My best GUESS is yes,  but it is impossible to predict with any degree of accuracy exactly what cup size you will end up wearing after the use of a specific implant size/profile. As you know, cup sizes will vary from one bra manufacturer to another. Therefore, I encourage my patients not to communicate their goals and/or evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed based on achieving specific cup sizes.

On the other hand, I find that the use of goal pictures, sizers place beneath bras,  and computer imaging technology to be helpful during the preoperative communication phase. The use of intraoperative sizers  are helpful when it comes to selecting the breast implant size/profile that will best achieve a patient's specific goals.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed, regardless of the specific cup size achieved.

Cup size

+1

Since there are no fixed standard to define cup size, it is a hazard to guess an outcome.

Many surgeons on this site estimate that there is a one cup size increase for every 150-250 cc of implant volume. By that standard, I would expect a two or so cup size increase for you. If you like the result, ignore the label in the bra!

All the best, Dr Gottlieb