32AA, Want a C Cup. Is 375cc Too Much?

I am very tiny, 5'5'', size 0, and about 114lbs. I am very flat chested and will be getting breast implants in about 3 weeks. I have chosen silicone implants and am going back and fourth between 350cc or 375cc. 350cc will put me at a nice C, and 375cc at a full C, but there wasn't a dramatic difference between the two. I want to have large breast but with a natural look, will 375cc be too big?

Proper Implant Selection

+1

Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection to replace an in office exam and good communication with a board certified plastic surgeon.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Not much difference between 350 and 375 cc implants

+1

There is not much difference between the 350cc and 375cc implants.  I would guide you based on your chest wall/breast width and your chest wall height.  I would not want you to have that artificial look. I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. So try these implants in the office to pick which look you like the best.

Hope this helps.  Best of luck

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com