32A to 397cc Silicone Moderate Profile? (photo)

I could not figure out how to add more photos to my original questions or update it. I will add them here. I'm 5ft 11in and 115lbs. I originally was a 32A I had 397cc silicone moderate profile implants almost a month ago. Trying to figure out what size I will be or close to. Thank you in advance

Cup size is not that important really

+2

The only reason why cup size should be important to any lady with breast implants is so that she can buy the appropriate bras to fit the BREASTS that she likes.  If you and your surgeon have selected your implants well, and you are happy with the appearance and proportions of your breasts, then that is the main thing.  Your bra size is no more important than your shoe size in that you just need to know it to find a bra.  Taking into account the fact that just like shoes, some run narrow and some run wide, bras may have slight variations in how a specific size will fit an individual lady.  This is why for the best fit it is important to have a formal sizing done, especially the first time after your surgery, when purchasing bras.  One other thing to note is that at a month out from surgery you are still in the early stages of healing and from the pictures you have posted your breast tissues still appear a bit firm and tight.  Don't be surprised if over the course of the next couple of months there will be a little more softening and settling of the breasts, and your bras may fit slightly differently then.  The most important thing is to recognize that if you are happy with your breast size and proportion, the selection of a bra is a functional issue, and knowing the size is merely a tool in that process, not the goal.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Tough question, my best guess is you will be a D bra cup size but that will depend on which company you go with and what type of bra you would like

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Bra size

+1

You should have a proper measurement at a good lingerie shop.  Your results appear to be good from your photos.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

32A to 397cc Silicone Moderate Profile

+1

Guessing a size based on a photo is not a productive exercise. The photos all have arms elevated which lifts the breast and may alter the apparent size. 

I certainly looks like a nice result. Getting fitted at a bra shop is the way to go. There are no fixed definitions of cup size. I have patients who look about your size that have B's C's and D's in their bra drawer, all of which fit. 

All the best. 

What size am I?

+1

Dear BSM,

Just from looking at the pictures, I would guess you are a C+ to D, depending on the bra manufacturer.  In VS for example, you are probably a D.  This doesn't matter very much, as you have a lovely size that fits your figure very nicely.  Find bras that fit, rather than just buying a size.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cup size and implant volume of 397 cc

+1

Cup size is difficult to determine solely based upon volume of implant.  Go to a store and try on a bra that fits you.  Don't worry too much about cup.

Don't worry so much about your 'cup' size as opposed to how you look instead...

+1

You have great results and fixating on a cup size is self-defeating since manufacturers have their own idea of what a certain cup size is.  Victorias Secrets seems to have downsized the volume needed to achieve a certain cup size so you could be a C cup in every other brand but with VS, you're all of a sudden a D cup.  Appreciate your look over a specific cup size and if you want to be 'bigger' buy Victorias Secret.

Curtis Wong, MD

Cup size prediction

+1

Since cup sizes are not standardized between manufacturers, you will need to get measured.  There are a couple of ways to measure for bra size.  Thus, it also depends on who is measuring you or how they measure you.  Find a bra that fits you comfortably and be happy with whatever size you are and how you look.  

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

32A to 397cc Silicone Moderate Profile?

+1

Try on a few different bras to see the cup size you now have. I bet you are a full C cup. Good luck. 

Bra Size after Augmentation

+1

This is a common question. It will depend on the brand of bra you are buying as the manufacturers measure of cup size can vary widely. It also depends on your chest dimensions.
The plastic surgeon who did your procedure would be able to give you an answer with a cup size either way as they will be aware of your dimensions.
Bets option is to go for a professional custom bra fitting as the fitter will be able  to give you an answer (depending on which bra brand you wish).

Regards,
Dr Kevin Ho

Kevin Ho, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon