325cc mod+ or 300cc HP I am 5' 6" 120lbs 31 years old. I am a 32 A?

I am debating 325cc round Moderate+ or would I be better to get HP with less cc? I have had 3 kids and I am deflated. My chest is petite, I want a sexy/full look, but still want to be natural looking. I don't want to have a "Stripper mom look" What would look best?

Natural looking breasts

+2

For the most natural looking breasts, I prefer to use Moderate plus profile silicone gel implants. I think that high profile implants look less natural - best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

325cc mod+ or 300cc HP

+2

Funny. I've never heard the term "stripper mom". But the concensus is usually the High Profile overprojecting implant looks the most like that. The moderate profiles have a very nonsurgical look for most patients when the size is chosen well based on chest measurements. A "beautiful" breast has width with flowing curves, not narrow based like the HP with everything up front.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

What style implant

+2

I personally prefer mod plus implants over HP implants as they look more natural in my opinion. The question is what is the base diameter of your chest. ie can you carry the size implant that will bring you up to the size you want to be? do you need an uplift, from sagging from the pregnancies? Look on line to see photos of HP and mod plus implants and which look better to you. then discuss this with your plastic surgeon who will guide you through the process.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.  However, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your   desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" or "stripper mom look" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Lift is essential

+1
You are focusing on implant size when a lift is just as important. Since you have deflated breasts I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. The profile of the implant is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. At size 32 A each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. 325 cc implants would take you to a D. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think that the easiest way to determine size is to try on sizers in the office. The profile should be selected by your surgeon based upon the volume you want and the size of your breast width. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBA

+1

Can you post pictures and breast measurements please? It is impossible to help without these.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)