Would 325cc Gummy Bear Silicone Gel Look Too Big for Me?

I am 5'4" , 108lbs, currently wearing 32A bras. I am looking for a full B to a small C. Would a 325cc size silicone gummy bear gel give me that size?

Implant dimensions are the most important determinant

+1

To know the most suitable implant for you is based on specific measurements at your examination. Implant dimensions are the most important determinant of its suitability for your body. Measurments taken of your breast base at consultation determines the base dimensions of your implant.  Projection is then established by selecting the profile of the implant for that particular base dimension.  The volume mesaure is then simply added information for interest that follows. This customizes the process of implant selection.  

Montreal Plastic Surgeon