32, 110lbs: I want a bigger but but I have no fat on me to do a fat transfer - What do I do?

Want a Brailian Butt Lift but don't have enough Fat?

+1
Several patients wish they had a fuller butt but simply don't have enough fat.  There are 2 options:  to gain weight or to have buttock implants.  The advantage of gaining weight is that you can use your own fat - the disadvantage is that you don't want to become unhealthy and also, you have to anticipate that you lose volume from your butt when you lose weight.

Buttock augmentation with implants is a more difficult procedure, but is an excellent procedure when done by an experience Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (don't accept anything less!) and in the right patient.  The added advantage: permanent fullness.  I have had many patients that simply didn't have enough fat and they loved their implants!  However, if a patient has enough fat, I prefer fat transfer as it's a wonderful way to reshape the body's curves and use what you have!

Bset of luck!

I want a BBL but I don't have enough body fat?

+1
I recommend a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs fat grafting procedures.  He or she will be able to assess if the procedure could be performed or not.   Other options are gaining weight (not the best idea in terms of overall health) or buttock implants.  Sometimes contouring the flank and lower back area with liposuction can create an improved shape so that the buttocks actually look rounder and fuller.

Good luck!

Dr. Michelle Spring

Michelle Spring, MD

32, 110 lbs. I want a bigger but I have no fat on me to do a fat transfer - What do I do?

+1
The ideal candidate has enough fat elsewhere which can be used for butt augmentation.  If you are not a candidate for fat transfer, implant placement would be an option.  Be sure to consult with a Board Certified surgeon to discuss your surgical options.

Frank Lista, MD

No fat- wants a butt

+1
I suggest contacting a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation to discuss buttock implants. They are a great alternative if you are not a candidate for fat transfer. 

Melinda Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

+1
I suggest consulting a plastic surgeon in person in order to fully rule out a BBL. Once that is decided then the next step would be to consider buttock implants. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Buttock Implants vs Fat Injections

+1
With no significant fat to harvest, buttock implants are the alternative option. The goods news is that in small framed women a small size buttock implant (300cc to 330cc) can make a very visible buttock size increase. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

+1
I perform the BBL on thinner women frequently with very good results.

I also perform buttock implants as well.

I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs both very well to achieve your goals.

Buttock augmentation and no fat

+1
If you do not have donor sites for a brazilian butt lift, then you might be better off using buttock implants. You can be surprised at sometimes finding fat for augmentation.