Im 32 is That Too Young to Consider Brow Lift?

But only the tale of the brows is bit loo I just,want to know for 32 years old woman what is the best . choice

Age for a browlift

+1
I have performed lateral brow lifts for women in their 30's.  Rejuvenation of the brow by means of a lateral browlift will also, in most cases, improve the appearance of the upper eyelids. When the lateral brow is repositioned above the orbital rim, the vertical elevation may eliminate the appearance of wrinkled or 'crepey' upper eyelid skin. If the lateral upper lid skin is 'hooded' over the lateral corner of the eye, this improves as well. While upper blepharoplasty (upper lid skin excision) is often performed in concert with a lateral browlift, for many patients the upward positioning of the brow eliminates the need for skin excision.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Photos would be helpful

+1

Every brow is slightly different, and one browlifting technique that is perfect for one patient may not necessarily be great for another.

So posting a photo would be helpful. Having said that, it is quite possible that your brow anatomy may be flat like you describe and that elevating the tail of the brow may be all you need.

Though, I agree with colleagues here that OVER doing the elevation of the tail of the brow can look unnatural surprised look, lifting the tail to give a natural arched female look can be quite appealing. And furthermore, some folks like a higher arched look more than others.

So though you are a bit on the younger to consider a browlift, I wouldn't necessarily rule it out. Your individual anatomy is also a factor.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Age

+1

The position of your brow is not necessarily determined by age. There are younger and older patients who are candidates for surgery. An examination is necessary

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Is 32 too young for a brow lift?

+1

32 is not necessarily too young to have a brow lift performed. Each patient has their own individual circumstances, and sometimes certain issues can be genetic. Generally, when a brow lift is performed, individual areas are not addressed separately. The entire brow is lifted. An in-person examination would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice. I would recommend speaking with a board certified surgeon who has a great deal of experience performing brow lift surgery. He/she will be able to assess your needs and provide you with some recommendations. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck!

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Appropriate Age for Browlift

+1

Browlifts can be performed on anyone with low hanging brows, and at 32 you are not too young.  This is a typically one hour long procedure usually performed under oral sedation and local anesthesia.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Photos would help in the evaluation.  Aesthetically speaking, the tail of the eybrows are the aesthetic portion of the eyebrows and the main section that is raised with a Brow Lift. The rest, of the eyebrows are only very modestly raised with a Brow Lift...otherwise the face and eyes are left with a "surprised" exoression.  I have performed Brow Lifts on 27 year olds that had very low eyebrows, so for me it not about the age but the aesthetic position of the eybrows that makes someone a suitable candidate.  Hope this helps.

Brow lift for a 32 year old patient

+1

When brow lifts are performed usually the entire brow is lifted and not just the tail.  Lifting just the tail of the eyebrows usually results in an unnatural look, which patients find quite objectionable.  When the entire brows are low a brow lift is performed with special attention to placement of the incisions according to the natural hairline.  The corrugator, frontalis, and procerus muscle wrinkles that occur would be addressed at the same time. Some patients are born with low set brows and undergo a brow lift early in life, while other patients have low set brows due to aging and have a brow lift at an older age. 

Options of Brow Lift in the Younger Patient

+1

Although you are somewhat young to consider a brow lift, from your description you may be a good candidate for a lateral brow lift.  This procedure is less involved that a total brow lift and would not change the position of your medial eyebrows.  A non-surgical option would be Botox injections.  Although the injections would need to be repeated every 3 to 4 months, the costs would be significantly less than a brow lift and if you did not like the result, would be reversible.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift for a younger patient

+1

Genetic predisposition can greatly effect the way in which we view ourselves.  It would seem that your concern is a reflection of genetics and not indicative of the natrual aging process. 

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will assist you in determining whether you are a canidate for a brow lift.  If you elect for a more non-invasive approach, Botox injections can also provide a short term solution. 

Timothy Treece, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

A Brow Lift can truly energize a sad or tired visage

+1

There is no specific age at which a person should or should not get a brow lift. While it is true that most brow lift patients are about a decade or 2 older than yourself, the real question is if it will correct your concerns now. Many times, heavy and dependent brows are an inherited feature. In such cases a temporal browlift or even a chemical browlift with a neuromodulator may be performed to brighten the face. A consultation by a board certified facial plastic surgeon should help you in determining if you are indeed a good candidate. Good Luck.

Giancarlo Zuliani, MD
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon