32 Years Old 3 Kids I Weigh 163 I'm 5 Foot I'm in a Size12-13. I Want to Be in a Size 6 Again, What Are my Options and How Much?

32 Years Old 3 Kids I Weigh 163 I'm 5 Foot I'm in a Size12-13 I Want to Be in a Size 6 Again Whats my Opions and How Much

Options for regaining Size 6.

+1

Having any procedures now will likely leave you disappointed.  Your best and safest option for getting back to a size 6 is a well balanced diet of small portions and a dedicated exercise program which is sustainable.  You should be able to safely lose about 1.5 lbs per week this way and it will have many benefits for you besides a smaller clothing size.  Once you have gotten to your goal weight your plastic surgeon can discuss with you the best way to refine the result. 

Weight issues

+1

The best thing for you to do is to go on a diet and exercise regularly.  Once you are down to your goal weight, there may be a role to see a plastic surgeon to do the final touches either with skin excision( tummy tuck) or liposuction.

Size reduction

+1
The only option is for a significant weight loss and an exercise program. After you have lost the weight then you will be able to determine whether you need liposuction to correct pockets of fat or a tummy tuck and then whether you need breast surgery, either an augment or a mastopexy for a more youthful appearance.

Robert L. Kraft, MD